HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the slide stop levers the same for the HK45 and P2000 series pistols? In photos they look the same. For those who own the HK45 and a P2000 (or P2000 SK), can you check, by first measuring the parts, then trying to exchange them? Thanks...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Im out of town but in a few days I will check for you

·
Registered
210 Posts
The slide stop levers for P2k, P2kSK, and the HK45 seem to be the same size. I was able to interchange them all. Hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That does help. A lot. Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was told by a friend who talked to the HK reps that they are interchangable - Im gonna be swapping mine here as soon as i can find an HK45 for sale!

·
Registered
381 Posts
I believe Lunde wishes to swap his slim slide stop levers. If you cannot swap them do you have any interest in selling them?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I asked, because I have a one spare set of these slim slide stop levers. My parents bought for me as my Christmas gift an HK45, which my dealer received from them on Saturday. I initiated its transfer, which was treated as a gift (and thus exempt from being on the certified roster), and can pick it up a week from Wednesday. In any case, it is excellent news that these will fir the HK45.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I confirmed today that the P2000 SK slim slide stop levers fit the HK45. :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mark71, you wrote:
We are waiting for your amazing pics of the gun. :)
Patience, grasshopper. If the universe unfolds as it should, I should have a few HK45 snapshots later today. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts