HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question. i bought one of the subcompact lasers cheap. i like the overall feel of it and size is great. quality seems to be pretty good too. but my question im going to put it on my p2000sk...those who have this laser did you or were you able to install it on say the p2000sk with the metal bar that it comes with?

basicly when i tried it would fit but it seemed to push the laser to far up on the pistol. now i could put the laser where it hangs off a little but that defeats the purpose of the size. if you didnt use the metal bar...does it seem to hold on the gun well? im just worried it might come off while shooting. anyway any help would be great. thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
does anyone actually have this laser?

i messed with it at a gunshow on another gun and for the price i felt it was one of the better lasers just to try. i was able to get one for about 40 dollars so if it sucks not that much lost. but im not even sure if i will like the laser. im just concerned with the way it mounts on the p2000sk. any help would be great. thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ebay. It didnt have the battery cover but a quick call to Laserlyte solved that problem. Perfectly working laser in package cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts