HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering about the sights on the P2000SK/P2000. Are the stock night sights any good❓ I have Truglo Pros on my Kimber. Those of you who have replaced sights on the P2000SK/P2000, what sights have you chosen❓How difficult is sight replacement on USP/P2000SK❓

·
Registered
P2000SK
101 Posts
I also put Trijicon HD sights on my P2000SK. The front sight did need a little fitting but other than that the installation with a hammer and brass punch went well.

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
I have a set of Trijicon Green's on a USP Compact, nice sights, good quality. Most of my USP wear Meprolight, these Meprolight arrived (still in package) just today to install on a new USP 45, they have a larger dot than Trijicon and are of the same quality, these sights are super bright, between Trijicon and Meprolight, I do prefer Meprolight, but can't go wrong with either.
MeprolightSM.jpg

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Stock HK NS are Meprolights and are just fine. But like others have stated I always switch them out for Trijicon HD’s. They are top shelf iron NS!! If it’s a 9mm I put the orange front post on. .40 I do the yellow. 45 ACP.. whatever the mood hits me 😁

1 - 5 of 5 Posts