HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Guys, does the NIB P30 come with a mag loader? Thanks.
Only in Europe. The mag loader does not come with the P30 in the U.S.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only in Europe. The mag loader does not come with the P30 in the U.S.
Thanks. That's what I was told. Just makes no sense to me. What's the rationale? I know that I can use other brand mag loaders, but what's the deal with HK skipping out on the U.S. model?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Your box will come with a nice little cutout for the loader though. Either way buy 1 uplula and you will be a happy man

·
Registered
19 Posts
The P30 costs in Germany at least 750€. The mag loader is in the box but it is a cheap one so better get a maglula what makes more sense. If you pay me the difference between the US and German price you can get my mag loader ;-)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Real men load by hand and then slice their thumbs on the damn sharp metal HK magazines, it's what makes HKs so great, they're nourished by blood.

I mean, umm... +1 to the uplula loaders, they're great.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I never had any trouble loading rounds by hand, but a few years ago I decided to try this UpLULA thing everyone was talking about...hard to imagine life without it now. :wink:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks. That's what I was told. Just makes no sense to me. What's the rationale? I know that I can use other brand mag loaders, but what's the deal with HK skipping out on the U.S. model?
Because H&K knows that Americans are real men and "we don't need no stinking mag loader".

·
Registered
665 Posts
Real men load by hand and then slice their thumbs on the damn sharp metal HK magazines, it's what makes HKs so great, they're nourished by blood.
Lol.

+1 for uplula

1 - 19 of 19 Posts