HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I really haven't heard much talk about suppressors and .40s&w. Does anyone use .40 in a suppressed weapon? Seems like it would be a natural choice as there are a lot of subsonic choices in ammo selection. Anyone know of any suppressors manufactured for .40?

I really like my USP 40 (and my custom made BHP in .40, .357sig and 9mm), and was thinking about the various suppressor manufacturers.

Anyone make a really good .40 suppressor for the USP .40?

·
1,198 Posts
Hey, Yugo!

There are a few really good .40 suppressors out there. Probably one of the best is the Evolution .40 from AAC.

Athough... if you want to get a suppressor, you should allow me to let you shoot all of mine before you make any decision. I think you will be disappointed with the center-fire suppression compared to the .22

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you CZ, for the lesson in HK foo! Much appreciated. USP .40....yeah...that's it...USP.40! I will definitly partake in your suppressed selection. I have already fired your .45 Tactical as well as a .22, and you are correct, there is nothing quite like a suppressed .22! I am curious as to whether many people have tried suppressing their .40cal Tactical and what the results have been.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts