HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I am pretty new the th HK world. I have some questions on building a HK UMP from a HK USC. I am not looking to make it full auto. I am going to SBR the USC. I just need a parts list that I would need to convert the USC over to the UMP. I have seen the UMP parts kits for sale for around $1600- $1800. I would probably buy the parts one by one when I can find them. I Don't have all that money to shell out at once. if any of you guys could shed some light on a list of parts that I would need, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for your help in advance!

·
Registered
597 Posts
heres the parts I used and the prices I paid, some were used and some were new. but this will give you an idea.

ump folding stock----$125
ump fbi safe/semi lower----$225
HDPS stock block----$185
tube of jb weld to fill the sear cavity----$4

then the mag hording begins.......

I plan on chopping the factory usc barrel. the dye job and ump vent milling will set me back another $100 or so.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Fullman's list pretty much covers it. If you can pick-up a black USC then you can forego the dye-job and the vent cutting. Since you're going to SBR it, parts count won't be an issue.

1) Black USC
2) UMP lower (pistol grip - you'll put your USC fire control parts in it)
3) Stock block adapter (HDPS makes a great one)
4) UMP folding stock
5) Magazines
6) Barrel (either get a genuine UMP barrel or have your USC barrel cut and turned - again HDPS is the place for barrel work)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys thanks for the quick response!
Fullman, where are you finding the Stock and lower for so cheap?
Will my USC trigger group fit into a 3 position navy 0,1,full lower? I seen them on HKparts.net? Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
597 Posts
I got the lower and stock from side arm sams in florida. I dont know if it was a super sale or regular price.

im pretty sure usc trigger parts will fit in the 3 position lower, but the indicator line will not line up correctly without a re-mark. I think most people are just using the fbi safe/semi lower because it will line up.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fullmann, You are the man! Thanks for all the help! Thanks, Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts