HKPRO Forums banner

Quick detach adapter muzzle brake threaded for 15x1 in .223?

4657 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  DINK
Gents,
I''m looking for a quick detach suppressor that can be used on both .223 and .308 HK platforms.
Having difficulty finding a manufactuer that makes a muzzle brake in .223 that is quick attach AND threaded in 15x1.
Lots of flash hiders in 15x1 (gemtech, yankee hill, etc) but I can't seem to find any muzzle brake adapters that aren't 1/2x28.

ANy suggestions?
Thanks
1 - 2 of 8 Posts
I know that you want a brake but I can't think of a single company that makes one for that thread pitch in both 5.56 and 7.62. I would just go with a flash hider mount because then you will have a few different can options to choose from.

ETA: Scott is correct in that 15x1 is the thread pitch for HK but I think it is probably not the biggest seller like 1/2x28 for 5.56 and 5/8x24 for 7.62 so I would guess a lot of manufactures don't make all the mount options for a thread pitch with such a low demand.
not sure how they do it, but the 5.56 can will not fit the 7.62 flashider.
This post made me wonder so I just decided to look at mine. My 51t M42k threaded right on to my 7.62 51t mount so this must not be the case with all of them.
1 - 2 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.