HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Very nice, tight (but not too...) and comfortable...no sweat shield but no big either...I received it in under 4 weeks!

Bill

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
That looks pretty nice I was looking at something for a 1911 in sharkskin in Bluepress the other night. Have no experience with it though how is the care for it etc.? Feel, and so on?

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
I have had shark skin boots and let me just say that I had them re soled 3 times and the uppers nere looked any different. I had thoes boots for 7 years then they got too small for my big feet!!:mad:

The only thing I didn't like about them was they wouldn't hold a polish. If I had polished them on Sunday and wore them on Monday the polish would wear off on my jean bottoms.

I doubt that would happen with your holster. You should never need to polish it. Just might need some sort of ezotic skin cleaner to keep from drying out.

I really like the looks of your holster!! I have one that I got form Fist that is in a zebra print, I like it alot. TJ

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got my sharkskin P7 PSP holster today too! I don't think it will ever show wear. It's supertough. I had heard that you could scrape it with a knife edge and it wouldn't show anything. After handling it a bit, I must say it appears super tough. I am very impressed with the outstanding quality of Rafter S.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Those look great. Looks like that it has pretty good weapon retention also. Let us know how they work out over the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
mm6mm6 I think I have seen you on another board. Welcome aboard. Your going to like it here.

It is almost a shame to hide those beautiful holsters. Anyone have an IBW from these guys?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Is that watch called a big orange monster?

Either way it looks like a nice holster. How long was the weight?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think his watch is the Seiko Orange Monster (if that's what you meant)...could be a Doxa diver's watch???
Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts