HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some help finding some rails . i need a short rail with the mount holes 3" apart . i have a pxp-10 with factory mounts that are center to center 3" wide . not sure if another model weapon rails fit on this like a ump ?
if any ump usc g36 owners have a rifle nearby and could measure the distance between the mount holes on their side rail it would be greatly appreciated ! and would save me from destroying some other random picatinny rails . its kinda hard to tell what size to buy online . no one around me stocks parts like i need .
thanks

·
Registered
339 Posts
Let me ask a friend, he had a PXP 10 with rails mounted on it. I will ask him what he had on it. I will be in touch.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be awesome . Any help is appreciated . Im out of town missing a gun show or I woulda takes a measuring tape with and tried to find one . Doubt I would find one . Last 2 gun shows I left empty handed

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
the SL8-6 forearm and the UMP is 4 1/8"...the G36K and G36c is 3 3/8" center to center..good luck with the search

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sorry no luck with my friend. He has since sold it and is unsure which brand of rails he had. Sorry.. He definetly had rails on it so there is hope. Good luck with the search.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dezski24. Thanks for trying !
Holshot36 . Thank you very much ! Thats helps me narrow it down quite a bit . Thanks fellas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts