HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So me and my buddy who is on R&R from Afghanistan decided to hit the range yesterday for some fun. After about ten minutes on the range he went out into the shop and purchased a brand new Springfield TRP stainless. Its a gorgeous gun and he grew up learning with 1911's

I tried my best to talk him into HK but he stayed with what he knows best and I respect that. My USP .45 was the first time he tried an HK and he said he really loved it and how smooth it was...

anyway heres a little vid of me doing a 10 round mag dump in about 2 seconds with the USP. It amazing how fast your trigger finger gets when you go shooting on a regular basis. Thats 1150 flawless rounds and counting :) :25:

BTW big thanks to my buddy for his service to our country and for paying for all the ammo yesterday lol

·
Registered
818 Posts
Glad you and your buddy had some fun at the range. :350:

The Springfield TRP is a very nice 1911, please thank your friend for his service for me. Great mag dump too. :wink:

·
Registered
62 Posts
The TRP is gorgeous and an incredible 1911. Mine is about 8 years old or maybe more. Never a single failure of any kind, and as accurate as my Sig Mastershop P220. Naturally the Sig is easier to shoot, but the TRP continues to astound me. I could never live without a 1911.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Stonewall seems to be as trashy as it used to be!

The M1911 is probably the easiest pistol to shoot accurately (other than maybe another SA pistol).

-- Chuck

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I'm 'bout 2 miles from there and will stop on the way home from work to test fire weapons or zero a pistol. Usually pretty empty on weekday at dinner time. I stopped in mid afternoon yesterday. Reminds me why I buy my ammo in bulk off the web!

RLTW,

-- Chuck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts