HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After completing my conversion, to LEM thanks to TOP Gun Supply and the YouTube Video, I took my 45c LEM to the range.......First shot fired(ok I did everything correctly to change to LEM) very nicely......Takes a little getting used to as I was familiar with Sig DAK system but this is different.....Large back strap installed, I was hitting pretty well centered a few lower shots but overall fine...I then switch to small backstrap and everything went left....too small of a grip........changed back to large and then proceeded to get comfortable....................this firearm is incredible....no jams, no casings hitting me on the head like my Kimber and Kahr......This is an awesome handgun.....finally found my sidearm that I can trust.......Will load up more rounds soon, but thanks to HK for making an awesome weapon

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congratz. Think of LEM as DAK in reverse, since the shorter reset on the DAK is actually a heavier trigger pull if I'm not mistaken.

I swapped to LEM on my HK45 after shooting the first 1000 rounds in DA/SA. I just broke 3000 rounds today. I started reloading .45 after I got 2000 factory rounds down range with zero malfunctions. After getting the right powder charge, my reloads are just as reliable. HKs are great.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats, I am still waiting for mine... I hope it will be jam free.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Congrat's sound's like a winner!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts