HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a place where I can rent a P2000SK within a reasonable distance of the Philadelphia area? (Not much more than an hour). I've been looking into one and want to fire it before I make my decision. Of course, if anyone has one and is willing to meet me someplace to give it a try, that works too and i'll provide the ammo :) .

·
Registered
24 Posts
I rented a v3 at Targetmaster in Chadds Ford PA (about half hour to 45 depending where in Philly) a few times. Its basically down 95 near the DE boarder and it is the only place I have seen a P2000sk for rent. I haven't been in a while, so I do not know if they still have it, but I would believe they still do. Rental was $15 and range fee was $15 for hour. The counter guys all pretty much suck but don't let that keep you from trying out an awesome gun. They honestly have one of the biggest rental selections I have seen. A good amount of semi autos and wheel guns and even have FA HK SMGs.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I was beginning to think no one was going to respond.

I've heard the stories about the people down at Targetmaster, but my desire to try out a P2000sk far outweights my desire to avoid the place. :)

Again thanks a ton!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Did you ever go?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you ever go?
Sorry for the really late reply, but no I never got around to it.

Maybe I will in the future yet. Who knows.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would try to run a P30SK before you bought one....I had a P2000SK and it just wasn't comfortable for me, I am a pretty big guy with big hands so I just didn't care much for it, ended up trading up for a P7....The ergo of the P30SK smokes it(P2000SK) IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts