HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was digging in the safe and pulled this out to get some shots of her a while back. You are looking at a classic HK 41, brought into the US in the 60s, this is one of those rifles that once it got here the BATF decided was not to their liking and demanded changes. This one is dated 1966. Note the pin at the point the trigger guard meets the mag well.

The magazine article is from Shooting Times in 1963.

I had an HK 43 at one time too. I foolishly let that go in the 90s. :(

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Nice,...you should get it outside and take some more photos, I'm sure they would be appreciated here. I like the early bipod, you don't see them around very much.
If I may, what is stamped on the trigger housing in the bottom photo? Thanks again for posting.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is buried deep in the safe again, however I found a clear picture of another 41 where you can read the markings pretty clearly.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a shot of the rest of my HK long guns.

Two HK 91 rifles in 7.62Nato at the top, next down a HK 93 in 5.56mm and at the bottom a 9mm HK 94 with a dummy suppressor.

·
Registered
312 Posts
That is a very nice collection and thanks for sharing. +1 on getting them outside and posting more pics!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Incredibly NICE!!!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I used to be a much more active HK collector in the 80s and 90s. Bought a P9S target earlier this month, but not sure if I will keep her or not. My eyes are not what they were so I don't shoot in matches anymore... but I had not bought an HK in a while and it sang to me. lol Here is another one you may enjoy. I put this in the Clone section but really her ilk predates the HK. An original 1960s vintage MARS CETME.

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-clone-talk/158666-blast-past-mars-cetme.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts