·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,660 Posts
previously listed before - now doubled the price - crazy - Plus you’re never going to get a SN number match to your Santa Fe gun - So what do I think it’s worth? 850 bucks
- but that really doesn’t matter: it’s a free country and ask whatever you want.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,219 Posts

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,660 Posts
I am smoking crack? LOL who has them for $299 now? that was a few years ago before the treasure of thousands of A-1 Santa Fe’s were found in a warehouse. So all the A-3 stocks have been snatched up.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
1,660 Posts
Well now you never know what to buy because I’m chasing something that I could’ve bought for $500 two years ago - I just offered a guy $2000

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I have bought a few things from him over the years.

Managed to get a SG1 Zeiss scope with mount from him for $950.00

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
HK41

If you thought the Stormtrooper SL8 / P7 was creative, for the low low price of a market priced HK93, you can have an HK41 stock.
I love auctions like that. People think they're going to pay the mortgage on one sale.

·
Premium Member
RLTW
670 Posts
I have one somewhere in my garage if someday needs it badly. I will only charge you half of what that guy is charging 😉. With free shipping!

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
I own the same convex A3 stock, except with a 5.56 buffer in the stock and the forks are too long to fit an MP5.
Me too.

Okay, I thought it looked too long. Apparently the seller thinks it'll fit. Luckily his absurd price will prevent most unwitting potential buyers purchasing it and discovering it won't.

ETA: now that I think about it, the meat tenderizer was never an option on the MP5.

·
Premium Member
RLTW
670 Posts
I knew I had one somewhere. All I need now is the rifle to go along with it. :(

Office supplies Wood Tool Gas Tints and shades Office supplies Wood Door Cylinder Gas

Not for sale BTW!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts