HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and recently ordered my first HK a P30 DA/SA with night sights. I'm looking at the Raven Phantom holster for IWB/OWB, anyone here use one if so how do you like it? I run an MTAC for my G19/23 but I would like to try something a little different. The Modular system would allow me to OWB and IWB with just a change of hardware on the Phantom. I did a lot of reading on this forum prior to my purchase and I appreciate all the knowledgeable members and informative posts. Thanks in advance.

-Carlo

·
Registered
210 Posts
Check out Crown Holsters as well.
I would also suggest looking into Crown Holsters. I am waiting on mine, it will hopefully be here next week. I have obviously not been able to try it yet, but after doing a fair amount of research I often see it compared to the Raven, and it gets good reviews.

Also, Crown has a wait of 15-20 days right now. I believe the Raven wait is about 15-20 weeks...? You might order both and see how you like the Crown because of how much sooner you will get it, if you like it, you can still get the Raven, or cancel the order. Or if you do not like it, you can sell it once the Raven arrives... That is my plan anyway.

Just a thought...

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've been running one of these for my P30 for 6 weeks or so (Kaluban Cloak). It is really nice. I also have a raven for my m&p. I can't really say which is better but the long wait at raven is a turn off if you want it for CCW. The 2 main difference that I do like better on the kaluban is, a tighter fit in the the holster, more retention. And it is a shorter holster length wise so easier to conceal. Both will get the job done, but my raven was a 16 week wait and the kaluban was 12 days, yes days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts