HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the people on the list have been contacted. I will give it a week before I assume that those who do not reply are no longer interested. I'm sure there will be extra's. Like previous runs, the O.D. is .025 per side bigger that the factory can. The cocking tube supprt will have to be ground down a little. I'm hoping Ghillie or Chops or anyone who has used a U.S. made can in a build will chime in. I also have replacement baffel kits available for those with the coharie cans.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Sweet, I think the folks that work for me think Im crazy. I just uncontrolably stood up and shouted YES!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have one of your cans in a BMP barreled upper. 5 minutes with a dremel was all I needed to clear the cocking tube support. I've ony put about 300 rounds through it so far, but with all RCM internals it's been 100% reliable and stupid quiet!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Payment, FFl, SOT sent:)
Let the 8 month wait begin.................

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
I dont know what to do...I have a primo sd front end I could build out, I know just how I would do it..and I am on the list...do I do it??!?!?!?Arg...choices.

·
Vendor
6,925 Posts
I dont know what to do...I have a primo sd front end I could build out, I know just how I would do it..and I am on the list...do I do it??!?!?!?Arg...choices.
easy just build the sd and buy a can..lolol

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
I am about to have my first pistol cal can. Raptor .40 w/ an additional mk9k insert so I can run it on my .40 or my k. I am not sure to build it as an A3 setup, or build out one of my 53 front ends, which I dont have any internals for :(

·
Banned
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FOR THOSE SENDING YOUR CAN IN FOR AN INTERNAL SWAP PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF YOUR FORM 4. I WILL LOG THEM IN AS A REPAIR.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just got my can back today for the internal swap. Door to Door less than a week. He not only replaced the internals but also both caps. What a huge difference in weight. Gun is much more balanced now without all the nose weight. Can't wait to try it out.

·
Banned
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We have had several people back out so we have some. That's just how it works.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.