HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RE: Call me paranoid

Ok....back to what I was saying.......r15comandante PM'd me indicating that he's got a complete MP5K kit...but he's not in the states, and can make me a great deal.

Call me paranoid.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Some people join sites to buy things. I would give him a chance especially since he's buying. Wait until you get the money and it all clears and then ship out.

·
Banned
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I'm thinking too. He just emailed me.....he's not in the states. Is that even legal? I probably need to put it back up

·
Banned
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pk1.jpg

Mods.....delete this guy. A quick google search pulls up this pic. It's on Armslist....and it's in Arkansas

·
Banned
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was the pic he sent me. Great deal too....only $2K!!!!

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I would never get involved in sending any arms parts out of this country. That's me, others may feel differently.
Dealing online via message, e-mail or website is always scary when dealing with non FFL's that cannot be confirmed through ATF.
It takes hard questions, efforts and due diligence to make it work. If it is too cheap... run Forest Run!

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Is he in Greece? Nigeria? Russian Federation? They have tons of MP5K parts kits there (this is sarcasm, they don't). Funnier that it is pictured sitting on a USPS Priority Mail DOMESTIC box. You can't even get those boxes outside the USA.
@Brad4065 do you have a WTB ad up or something? Why did he contact you?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Wow misread that. He was trying to sell. Yeah I would stay away from that from a new user. And now that you say he's out of the country I would run haha

·
Priest of the P7
4,807 Posts
I was contacted by a Nigerian Prince and he says that if I just send him a couple thousand for import costs that he'll send me hundreds of MP5 parts kits totally free! I think I'm going to do it.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,568 Posts
He's banned. Good rule of thumb: if somebody with zero posts is looking to make a deal... Proceed with EXTREME caution.

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
I was contacted by a Nigerian Prince and he says that if I just send him a couple thousand for import costs that he'll send me hundreds of MP5 parts kits totally free! I think I'm going to do it.
I'll take half if you don't mind . He's legit , I got the same email . Just send me your half and I'll send him the funds from my account.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
He's banned. Good rule of thumb: if somebody with zero posts is looking to make a deal... Proceed with EXTREME caution.
Thanks. The IP logs of the forum would be interesting to see what country he's coming from provided he's not using a proxy or VPN tunnel.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts