Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RE: Complete MP5K parts kit....

Hey Guys.....I'm still searching for either MP5K parts kit, MP5K-PDW barrel, or hell....at this point...if you've got a postie MP5K....I'll bring the hack saw and buy it, less the right cuts. Please PM me with what you have.

Thank you in advance.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, just in case you forgot what it looks like, I've attached a pic. If you've seen this laying around in your basement collecting dust.....PM me, and I'll take it off your hands.:biggrin: Weekly Bump.

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Assault rifle

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Not to be difficult, but the photo appears to be of an MP5K PDW / MP5KN kit. The MP5K, of course, didn't have a three lug barrel. Perhaps consider modifying your thread title.

Ok, just in case you forgot what it looks like, I've attached a pic. If you've seen this laying around in your basement collecting dust.....PM me, and I'll take it off your hands.:biggrin: Weekly Bump.

View attachment 53873

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Common guys!!!! you know you're never going to use it....it's sitting in your basement collecting dust and rust. Just go ahead and sell it to me.

Bump....for what it's worth. I'm about to give up here.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK....last bump. If you want to sell it....PM me. If no reply, I'll close the thread and go RCM. Thank you in advance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.