HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: HK G3 Factory Sniper Rifle....very nice

Not mine/no affiliation....wish I could. This one looks very nice, and nice documentation as well. If you've got the right paper....it's yours. Good luck.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/611458518

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed. It is a bit much and not transferable. That would be a whole other ball game.

Still very pretty.

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
I have a Transferable Qualified Sear installed in a SG1 lower for my HK G3SG1 and HK 33SG1. I have never shot them. They look cool, but have not felt the need to use them.

Like Brad4065 said "Still very pretty"

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
I have a Transferable Qualified Sear installed in a SG1 lower for my HK G3SG1 and HK 33SG1. I have never shot them. They look cool, but have not felt the need to use them.

I have a MSG90A1 and a G3SG1 both RRMG and have not shot either one as well. They are pretty and transferrable to private individuals where as the one
in the GunBroker ad has to be sold to a SOT license holder.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts

4C & Chuck --- go shoot them the SG1 packs (have 2 that dyer setup for some of my fleming sears) are amazing... but given NE Ohio is single digits... I will fall into your not shooting status for a few days...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new Hear looking to purchase a HK G3 or find the specs to build my own.. Can anyone here shot me a link or a page that has the Build Specs? Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts