HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Nice that its in new condition but for the price, I consider it the start of Hillarymania 2016!

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
You know what they say about a fool and his money.

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
3,706 Posts
Yeah I agree price is spot on. I think people are thinking these should be in line with NIB SP89's now that the SP5k has shown up. These still demand pricing since there is jo new replacement. I'd expect 6,500-7k for sure.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I just paid 8K for this:

I think I got a bit more for my money. I guess the 94 is worth that to someone but that someone sure isn't me. So I guess I have to agree with the fool and his money comment. Just my opinion of course.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Oh well.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Just passed on one recently for around $6,500-6,700. Don't remember exact price, just know it was much less than 8k
If it was a true FN made one....you screwed up.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Wait until FN stops offering them.....

·
Registered
691 Posts
I just paid 8K for this:

I think I got a bit more for my money. I guess the 94 is worth that to someone but that someone sure isn't me. So I guess I have to agree with the fool and his money comment. Just my opinion of course.
Very cool, but different strokes for different folks. I have absolutely no desire to own a semiauto Beltfed. IMO the only point of a semiauto Beltfed is as a host for a transferable MG conversion device, i.e. HK 21, 21E, 23E. The 94 can be made fullauto with the addition of a sear or frame - that fact makes it far more interesting.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts