Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RE: MR223 imports.......

Here' some eye candy. As I understand, there are only 14.5" and 16.5" left....and they ain't importing any more.

So have to change my latest statement....a total of 80 imported......only 70 sent to AU.

OH....as for the import markings......it's my understanding that they are marked

on the barrel, and it's VERY un-obtrusive.

Lastly, I also understand that "someone" will most likely be importing these.....but barrel less. Meh....

Cheers!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Its weird that only the 16.5” models they have left have the date code and antler proof mark on the upper receiver. The 11” and 14.5” models are lacking these markings. There is another importer sending some in with the factory 16.5” barrels in both colors. It will be a good year for German made “pistols” with the MR308A3 being reviewed for import now, as well. Get them while you can!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Its weird that only the 16.5” models they have left have the date code and antler proof mark on the upper receiver. The 11” and 14.5” models are lacking these markings. There is another importer sending some in with the factory 16.5” barrels in both colors. It will be a good year for German made “pistols” with the MR308A3 being reviewed for import now, as well. Get them while you can!
Will be interesting to see what actually comes in from here on out... food for thought;-)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
The 16.5" barrel RAL8000 version would be great (no NFA BS for the SBR) for adding the proper HK stock to, and with a Gen3 416 RAL8000 mag too. Super awesome!

Nice pics.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a small update...…have it on good authority the following.....take it FWIW....

I'm fairly certain that whatever is left...if anything at AU......will be the last thing you'll see with a barrel from Germany!!!!

Oh....not mine/no affiliation...…..couldn't even tell you the owner's name of AU :biggrin:

Cheers!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.