Premium Member
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah....he also has an HK94 at the same price

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Lol guy is a loony fear monger look at the rest of his auctions also.........He has been trying to sell this same SP89 for $8k when the SP5K was announced............

·
Priest of the P7
4,797 Posts
So that's semi-auto? Guy's directly out of his GD mind.

·
Registered
926 Posts
He needs to stop playing with himself. That is a big freaking joke.

Sean

PS why would it go up after Trump is elected?

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Yeah I saw that. I pray that no one falls for this and buys it...
He has had same 4 guns for sale forever he was out of his mind before he bumped them all up to $20k...........Like Clay said he is a real C U Next Tuesday

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
I really wanted to offer him $40K for both guns, but the fact that he only offered one pic of each changed my mind. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
I've been thru everyone of these moronic panics. Even if the worst happens and she who must not be spoken of is elected..and the morons panic... In the past, its the plebian guns that go up because everyone wants them. I never really saw much rise in high end guns. I like to think your typical HK or Swiss Sig buyer is more savvy than the average "OMG have to get an AR15 NOW" joe... Biggest worry for us is restrictions on imported ammo and parts/weapons. I stock up on ammo, but mostly so I can get thru the panic period without having to pay dumb prices or curtail my shooting. Whenever there is a panic..the skunks come out of the woodwork...

·
Premium Member
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought you guys would get a kick out it C u Next Tuesday......funny.

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
1,003 Posts
$20K and doesn't come with the original cardboard box? I'll just have to pass then...

And no, I don't want anyone's original SP89 cardboard box with cheap Styrofoam interior...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts