HKPRO Forums banner

181 - 184 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I can't say what @Euro-Guns was refering to other than zib for the price he mentioned.

I know where several hk-11a are in the EU, but I am waiting for someone I know who is bringing them in and i don't want to mess up that deal or relationship.

Yes they are complete guns and yes they are still in the EU.

No I won't say who is bring them in.
I'm aware of several sources with complete HK 11's. A little expensive however for condition.

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts
hey NEo GEO.

good to hear from you.
you are still alive and well? I presume.
I've always found your involvement in investment collectibles very interesting and appreciated you detailing you mega accumulation of boxes, sears, etc...from ground up- know nothing about MGs to big time owner...no offense meant by that and i could be very wrong on that...you might have been registering hk sears back in 1986 alongside Fleming for all i really know. either way....good to see you kicking about.

you ought to consider dropping by ofasts one june and shooting with us on the line. got a lot of great stuff and several hkpro guys on our spot. solid fun. put those sears to work my friend !

and you are still mining? i know mining took a serious hit and i bet you actually shut it down for a while (unless you have access to "free" electricity ).

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Alive and well, sure. No sickness or headache in 17+ years, but I find this covaids1984 hoax to be quite transparent, and no, this isn’t about getting Trump out of office (he stays). This doesn’t end with the presidential selection. No multi-pass for me, I won’t be taking the DNA altering Gates virus + ID/mark. Hope the rest of you stay vigilant. I know most of us feel like we have no choice but to wear the gag (mask), and most will feel the same about the upcoming vax+ID, that they had no choice (I would have lost my job, I couldn’t travel, my kids couldn’t attend the local indoctrination camp (school), they would have cut my utilities off, or I couldn’t buy and sell otherwise). If we were told to give up our gold and guns, most here would resist, so the same should apply to our health/privacy/soul.
3.jpg

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Alive and well, sure. No sickness or headache in 17+ years, but I find this covaids1984 hoax to be quite transparent, and no, this isn’t about getting Trump out of office (he stays). This doesn’t end with the presidential selection. No multi-pass for me, I won’t be taking the DNA altering Gates virus + ID/mark. Hope the rest of you stay vigilant. I know most of us feel like we have no choice but to wear the gag (mask), and most will feel the same about the upcoming vax+ID, that they had no choice (I would have lost my job, I couldn’t travel, my kids couldn’t attend the local indoctrination camp (school), they would have cut my utilities off, or I couldn’t buy and sell otherwise). If we were told to give up our gold and guns, most here would resist, so the same should apply to our health/privacy/soul.
View attachment 272826

I don’t live in Venezuela, in a motel, or in a dorm room, so no free electricity here. I pay 60% of the national average, and the USA is already among the cheapest nations for electricity.
View attachment 272818

I’ve never shut down for a single day over the past 3 years of mining, except when the power is out from a storm. At the very worst, mining profitability got down to 50 cents of electricity mined $1 in crypto. And here recently, it’s been as good as 7 cents of electricity mines $1 in crypto.
View attachment 272820 View attachment 272822

Ethereum Miners Are Making $800,000 Per Hour
https://decrypt.co/40599/ethereum-miners-are-making-800000-per-hour

I’m assuming that to mine at a loss requires having much older and likely lower-end hardware, not knowing what to mine, & a very high overhead (rent, electrical, taxes, labor). Eventually, all hardware becomes obsolete and unprofitable, but there’s a way around that. You upgrade your hardware for improved energy efficiency and higher hash rates, and for the past few months, current and previous generation GPUs & PSUs could be sold for above original cost. During this window, I sold off around 60 GPUs of the oldest cards (1080 Ti) to make room for next gen 30 series or Big Navi.

But this isn’t about daily income/profit, since I’ve never sold/spent crypto, and may never spend any mined crypto. I’m just playing the long game, trying to get a good score stacking SATs. And why spend your crypto when you can earn high compounded returns by staking stable coins?
View attachment 272824
This talk of mining is all Greek to me. What does this have to do with HK or the prices of Sears?

Reactions: rickj1nd
181 - 184 of 184 Posts