HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is one of my overkill setups. I don't think I could add anything else to it. It fits the bill for anything I could need it for. Mall ninjas and armchair warriors beware

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Wow, i bet you could take on the ManBearPig, chupicabra, and Sasquatch at the same time! :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Wow Bob that is awesome!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Before last pic I wasn't sure there was a gun underneath all of that stuff.:D

How much does it weigh with and without?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too much.
Th 40mm is fun, but only a novalty. I really like the 20gs granades that fit into the 40m reusable sleeve, the 10 shot .22 reusable and the 12ga sleeve for flachete rounds. I don't have it on there much and the PVS14 is never on there.

It is just the gun and the aimpoint, eotech or a leupole cqt

·
Registered
569 Posts
I was wondering where the on switch was with all of those gadgets, and where the electrical outlet goes...J/K great gun man

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice rig!!! In before this thread gets deleted for lack of HK content. ;)

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
Hey Bob- I have an IT AN/PEQ 2A you need to mount on there, it will light up invisible demons and stuff. It's for sale at my local dealer.
Happy Holidays,
Pyro Mike

By the way, what kind of optics?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Where does the IPOD hook up?

Nice rifle and seeing someone with their own DD always makes me smile!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great build! Love the fluted barrel on the POF upper!
Just don't put a bayonett on it or you might fall over! It looks like you have all the bells, whistles,flashlights,survival kit,first aid kits, and even something that would get the terminator to think twice!

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Gee... take a dictionary, search "modesty" for it´s meaning and think a looong time about it :D But I do quite like it, actually... altough I´d feel so tiny and unimportant behind it at the range ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
say hello to my big friend? Wow, just wow even Scarface would soil his slacks. Ever tested its' launching abilities? very cool!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts