HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Brand new to the forums here and was hoping for some insight. I recently purchased a HK VP9 Tactical and was looking into getting an IWB holster for days where I may want to change between this and my usual EDC. Unfortunately I am having no luck everywhere I look. Has anyone come across the same issue? If so, what holster have you found that has worked for you? Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
If you are looking for a kydex IWB holster, I'd go with this:
https://www.kcloakusa.com/pancake-heckler-koch/

I'm wearing one (IWB) as I type with my HK45C with a TLR7 light on it. I wear this set up nearly every day. For me/my experience, the Kaluban pancake holster is the most comfortable kydex IWB holster I've tried. Super good quality, good price point, and super good delivery time; in my experience. (you of course don't have to get one light capable) They offer the holster for the VP9; with a Tac, the threaded barrel might poke past the end, I don't know that for certain however, I've not tried a Tac model.

The holster will come with belt loops for OWB carry, that is the standard configuration. just go to the accessories section and order whichever IWB mounts you prefer; I use the IWB-O-Hooks, and love them.

I also have one set up for OWB carry with no light. This was actually the first holster I bought from them.

if you prefer a leather holster, I highly recommend the Milt Sparks VM2. Here is one in stock:
https://www.topgunsupply.com/milt-sparks-vm2-h-k-vp9.html

I have a couple of these for different handgun (HK45C and P30SKS). Also a very comfortable holster. I use this holster as more of an off-duty holster since I installed the TLR7 on my HK45C.

you can't go wrong with either of these holsters.

Good luck.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Iwb with the threaded barrel can be rough at times. I also have a VP9 Tac, it’s on me now for duty. That extra barrel length can really chew up your hip and inside of your pants if your holster doesn’t completely cover it, which I don’t know of any holster that will completely cover it. I prefer leather for iwb, forms to the body easier than kydex. But I know a company called burley man Tactical makes several different models and custom makes kydex holsters. I got an owb for the VP9 Tac with TLR-1s that fits and carries like a dream. But it took a month or so to get.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Love this place!!
Posted this same question on my newbie thread and this has exactly the
answers what I'm searching for! Everyone is great!
1 month in with my new VP9 Tactical and I love it already!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts