HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a PSP from CDNN yesterday & was wondering what some of you guys use for holsters? Also I read somewhere on here that there is a cleaning tool to purchase in additional to the pistol & where could I find an owners manual? Thanx again.

·
1,200 Posts
Now that you own the finest concealed carry firearm, you need the finest leather also.

Matt DelFatti... but he has about a 2-year waiting list. I have his ISP-4, and it is the most comfortable holster I have ever used.

If you'd like something a little quicker, you could go for the Milt Sparks Versa Max 2. It is a fine holster.

Whatever you decide, don't go cheap. The P7 is very butt-heavy, and therefore a little difficult to wear comfortably and still get good concealment. A cheap holster will ruin the experience.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
You will like the P7 from CDNN. I ordered a b grade for 599 from them recently and it is nicer than the A grade I ordered from the last batch.

·
Registered
196 Posts
+1 for KD....just ordered Maverick Defender
IWB for carrying and outside for competitions.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Its really hard to beat the VM 2 by Sparks and their wait time is about 6 months which is rather low for a good custom holster maker. If you want very little wait time Mitch Rosen seems to be quick, but do youself a favor and dont get the express line, I have had both and you might as well just go Galco if you were going to go with Rosen's express line.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Try this link to a post I made reguarding my PSP Haugen Handgun Leather in the pants holster. I have several holsters ad by him and have been more than satisfied. Reasonable cost and relitily short wait times. Usually ends up taking less time than quoted!
If you want some more confirmation check out the posts related to Haugen on the Cult.

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73517

Hope it helps!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts