HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't post on this forum much but wanted to pass a little info that people might be interested in and hopefully get some movement going.

Jason Falla of Redback one and 10-8 have developed some glock sights that have received rave reviews. The sights consist of a .125 width front sight with a small non-outlined tritium dot set as high as possible in the front sight. The plain rear sight is a .156 square notch. Both front and rear have 40lpi serrations and come as a set.

People have remarked how fast these sights are while still maintaining good accuracy at distance.

This leads me to what I am trying to gain some traction for. On another website Jason mentioned the idea of making these available for HKs and other models. Recently I asked if any progress has been for the HK sights. Jason commented that the two popular request they receive are for the M&Ps and the USPs(in large batches).

He said if people want the RB1 sights for the HK 45/P series guns that they will make them, but they need more then 2 people. We all know that the options for the Hk 45 & P series guns is a little lacking. So I thought it would be a good idea to post this so people can voice their support.

If you are interested in seeing if we can get another quality sight on the market for HKs please voice your support and send and email to [email protected]

DISCLAIMER: I have no affiliation to redback one or anything, I would just like to see another sight option for Hks

·
Registered
518 Posts
These seem interesting, but I think I would like the square bottom ones better as well. I've been holding off on heinies for my p30 because I want the ledge type and they won't make them for me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As Oreaopla already stated 10-8 makes a U notch rear site. The RB1s would be a square notch and would be matched with a front tritium sight.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have the 10-8 standard rear sights on three of my glocks (with ameriglo tritium front sights) and love them. Very fast to acquire and no distraction from the front sight. I wouldn't imagine that the round versus square back notch would really make much of a difference but YMMV.

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
I was kinda hoping when 10-8 made the sights for HK45, they would be a complete set and not just the rear.

A front tritium would be awesome!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the 10-8 standard rear sights on three of my glocks (with ameriglo tritium front sights) and love them. Very fast to acquire and no distraction from the front sight. I wouldn't imagine that the round versus square back notch would really make much of a difference but YMMV.
Yea I agree, but like with any sights it is more of a personal preference. Plus this would be a set which would include a tritium front sight. We need some more sight options for these guns.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like the idea of more options.
Since RB sights is made by 10-8, the development of RB sight set for HK45/45c will likely increase the possibility for a 10-8 sight set as well.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see that 10-8 has a front sight in development which like Leesan mentioned should increase the possibility of the RB1 setup. These two sets of sights would be great.

Remember if you are viewing this and are wanting quality sights for these guns, let your voice be heard and send an email . I am all for having as many choices as we can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts