HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying we are a licensed Type 07 with an SOT.

We need to make a Post 86 HK trigger pack similar to what Neil Smith used to do. When we manufacture other items it is pretty straight forward but I don't know how to classify this.

I guess I could just list it as a trigger pack but I don't want to classify it incorrectly. If someone has a Neil Smith pack or had one, maybe you could advise me on the proper terminology?

Thanks in Advance,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.