HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in getting an H&K USPc 9mm. Because of my eyesight getting worse, I know already I want to replace the factory sights. I want to go with an XS Standard Dot front sight, but I don't want to go with the XS rear sight. I'd rather go with a normal rear sight that I can have widened to accommodate the XS front (which means at least .155" from what I've heard). I know Heine's rear sight will work, and I can even order one that has been widened. I'm wondering what other rear sights are available for the USPc.

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard good things about the MMC sight, but it is .135". I need at least .150". I would have to order a set w/o tritium vials so the sight could be widened.

Are there any other rear sights that work with USPc's?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Enterprise arms in So Cal was working on a ghost ring set up for the compact model HKs. I know they have them for full size already and that's not bad if you need big, fast and easy. You can go night sight rear or plain black with a night sight front. Otherwise take a look a Rich Heinie's stuff he offers different configurations, as well as height of sights. I have a couple sets of his in the straight eight stackable pattern night sights. He loads them with Trijicon tritium vials.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts