HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit: Thanks all for the support on these. I will endeavor to do others in the future. As this time the limited run for HK Pro members has come to a close. If you missed out there is good news. These will be offered going forward exclusively on Bluemountainsupplyllc.com so feel free to order them there. Those will be on the same high quality material as the ones offered here. See link below:

Reproduction HK G36 MARS Kommando Poster-262

Trigger Air gun Machine gun Font Revolver

·
Registered
17 Posts
So after a lot of work and headaches and 50+ reference pictures of the original one and 12 hours of Photoshop work, I remade these Kommando MARS G36 Weapon System Posters. They are as close to the original as humanly possible. I am doing a limited run on these, maybe 50 at best, on high test wet strength matte finish poster paper sized 24x34 to match the original version. They will be $60 shipped. If you are interested, let me know. Thanks!

View attachment 306055
Any plans on doing a hk416 version ?

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any plans on doing a hk416 version ?
I mean, I can if either A) I had multiple 416 guns to reference shoot and had enough furniture to make the assemblage or B) if such a poster already existed and I had access to it for reference images. I do have some high quality assets from HK but I don't know if they're enough to make the collage. And then find the correct German verbiage. It's a lot of work.

·
Registered
21 Posts
So after a lot of work and headaches and 50+ reference pictures of the original one and 12 hours of Photoshop work, I remade these Kommando MARS G36 Weapon System Posters. They are as close to the original as humanly possible. I am doing a limited run on these, maybe 50 at best, on high test wet strength matte finish poster paper sized 24x34 to match the original version. They will be $60 shipped. If you are interested, let me know. Thanks!

View attachment 306055
I'll take one but I can't PM you yet. If the poster is still available, please DM me with the payment details and I'll reply right away. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am down to the LAST 6 I am printing for this run. If you are interested, please get it in since I will be done with these on this material going forward.

All orders have been shipped out except 1 gentleman whose address was bounced by USPS so I'm waiting to hear back from him to confirm. Thanks all.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts