HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have dealt with HDPS how long did it take for you to receive a notification or for your card to be charged? Two weeks ago, I ordered a UMP conversion lower and I haven’t heard anything and my card has not been charged. I sent an e-mail on Monday inquiring if my order was received and I have not heard anything back. My original order was placed via Fax as I read that gives you top priority. I guess I’m just used to dealing with amazon, card charged and e-mail notification instantly sent.

Thank you,
Brianboy_24

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hmm that is weird. Did you email him at the [email protected]? I've ordered his rails before for my USC/UMP and card was charged and rails were shipped out the next day. He also did the engraving for my SBR and again he pretty much turned that around in a day and I had it back in 6 days after I shipped it to him. He also cleaned up my rough dremel work on my USC/UMP mag well that I did without me asking and without him charging me anything. I've had nothing but good dealins with him. He's probably just gotten very busy lately.

·
Registered
22 Posts
He was always quick on the draw with me as well. In fact, I sent all my parts (receivers and AI date stock) for my conversion to Ed the last week of January. It was no more than 5 days later that I received my completed conversion back! Talk about customer service!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts