HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this maybe a bit of a strange post. I'm looking for a Pic to HK rail adapter so I can carry my HK accessories on a standard Pic Rail gun. I already have the HK to Pic Rail adapter, I want to go the other way.

Anybody every hear of such a critter???

Thanks!!!

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,395 Posts
So what you're saying is you want to mount a UTL on say an AR-15?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Why not just get new tlr4...Ty
They can mount on a Uspc, Uspc, or anybpicatinny rail?
Is that TLR 4 new...??? If not, I missed it or that's what I would have gotten for my FS USP Tac., instead of the adapted light & lazer...
Have a good one...Tater2...

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,395 Posts
A long time ago, and I do mean a long time ago, they did have such an adapter. I remember buying it for my friend at the time and he was able to mount his UTL on him AR.

Where I bought it, I can't remember for the life of me.

I wanna say I bought it from here..... Clyde Armory in Bogart, GA

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Is that TLR 4 new...??? If not, I missed it or that's what I would have gotten for my FS USP Tac., instead of the adapted light & lazer...
Have a good one...Tater2...
yep here is mine on my P30. I got the normal one with keys and the adapter for USP and USPc also. one could spend $60 on an adapter or just get the TLR4 for 119 to 130. with light and laser.

·
Registered
191 Posts
yep here is mine on my P30. I got the normal one with keys and the adapter for USP and USPc also. one could spend $60 on an adapter or just get the TLR4 for 119 to 130. with light and laser.
Oh well, not my first mistake, I surely would have bought the TLR 4 instead of the light, lazer & the adapter...lol...
Thanks and have a good one...Tater2...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts