HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found and purchased an original H&K mount for my 770, however, it came without the rings.

Can someone steer me toward a vendor that might sell this item. Right now, it appears I might have to mill down or rework a set of Leupold rings to fit the tapered ends as I have been unable to find a source for the original design.

After a half dozen emails and several phone calls to H&K with no results, I must now seek out the vast knowledge of you folks here to put me down the right trail.

Many thanks in advance for your help...

·
Registered
405 Posts
I got my last set of rings from "HK Parts on Line".Can't remember the guys name I dealt with.Don't know if they are even in business any more.They were the updated rings though. Had 4 screws holding the top clamp instead of 2. There was a guy who was milling the Leopold rings to fit the 05.He posted here a while ago and also on GunsAmerica. Sorry I can't be of much help.If I locate my receipt for those rings,I'll let you know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Get a Schmidt & Bender Classic scope, 1.5-4x42 or 6x42 fixed, with the traditional german rail. The rail go straight on the 05 base. No need for rings. Look at the pictures of the old Zeiss scopes in the 770-pages.

·
2,832 Posts
totaly forgot about that, your 100% correct, the old euro rail base will work, even says so in the HK owners manual for the SL6-7, 630, 770 etc

Get a Schmidt & Bender Classic scope, 1.5-4x42 or 6x42 fixed, with the traditional german rail. The rail go straight on the 05 base. No need for rings. Look at the pictures of the old Zeiss scopes in the 770-pages.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks gentlemen for your continued help...

bamaboy, any luck finding that extra set you might have?

If so, let me know and we can work something out - thanks in advance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts