HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have very little experience with optics on pistols, but recently saw an RMR on a Glock. I'm partial to HK so I'm thinking about putting one on a 45C. Cringing at the idea of milling the top of the slide though...

Looking for recommendations from members who have had this type of work done.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Just shipped my HK45T to Ashbury.....i will know more in 5-6 weeks, but my research indicates they do great work. I'm already thinking about sending a P30L.

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Trijicon makes an adapter that fits in the rear sight dovetail - I just put one on my VP9, going to try Carry Optics / USPSA
AND you want the Trijicon Type II for this application. (made to be slide mounted)
I''l get a couple pictures up this weekend.

·
Priest of the P7
4,878 Posts
I had APO do a 45 and a 30L. Both turned out great. The platform that utilizes the rear sight dovetail puts the optic too high imo and leaves you without a rear sight if the dot should fail.

·
Registered
814 Posts
This is a USP Expert with a dovetail mount. You would have to do some searching to see if one was made for the 45C. I'm really glad that I didn't have it milled and restrict the gun to the RMR. I like to switch around and be able to use the RMR on other guns and switch this one back to iron sights.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts