HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am really torn between Tripp Hard Chrome for my P2000SK or NP3. Just browsing tonight and clicked on the specials on the Robar page and they are offering 10-15% off till the 30th.

Thought I'd pass it on, I know NP3 is really easy to clean but not so sure I want to finish my slide in that color.

B

·
Registered
269 Posts
I had tripps do a P7m13 for me once, it was nice and everything but I would do NP3 next time and not hard chrome. NP3 is sexy, practical and I just feel a better finish. An example of this is some AR15's with the new piston system are using NP3 on internals and they are going over 10k rounds with no lube and no issues. In fact they say you don't need any lube on NP3 parts and the gun works perfect. I doubt tripps would tell you that with hard chrome. just something to think about, tripps does great work etc but I would give the NP3 a try.

Dave

·
Registered
26 Posts
My P7 just got back from Robar today. I am going to pick it up in a couple hours. I will try to get some picks of it and a range report.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an NP3ed PSP and like it better than my factory nickel M10.
It's not as flashy, feels smoother and more durable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My P7 just got back from Robar today. I am going to pick it up in a couple hours. I will try to get some picks of it and a range report.
Fatboy9, I'd love to see your pictures of your P7. Please post some pictures of different angles if you would. TIA! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am going to have to do it after I get back into town. NP3 looks incredible. It almost feels soft. I fired 1 box of ammo through it with no problems. A little bit of a funny smell at first but nothing bad. Already tring to figure what I can MP3 next. Sorry for the pic delay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts