HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you guy's know that Robar is having a special this month. 20% off any complete finishing package! I didn't know if you guy's were aware of this, so I thought I should bring it to your attention.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I'm actually thinking of sending one of my USP 45's.

Thanks for let us know!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sent my P2k and USPc for the robar package and got it back in 1 month....one month sooner than expected. Definately worth every cent.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I sent my P2000 in earlier this year> took about 2 months but worth the wait!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I guess I am missing something if turn around is two months why have a sale? Not calling anyone a liar or even meaning to imply that so if that is how it came out I am sorry. I have never done bus. with Robar either so I don't know how they operate. It just don't seem like good business sense to me if you are that popular and backed up why have a sale? Oh well, I guess that is why I am not a business man.

L

·
0 Posts
well first of all you have to remember firearms coating is only a part of their company, not THE company. 2nd you have to realize they have lots of things to coat, not just your precious gun. when dealing with finishing-businesses, each job is different and requires more or less time depending on complexity. its not easy to stay on a schedule when every job is different. 3rd, generally when you have sales, your volume increases, and that means more guns to finish.

but you DO get what you pay for. the desert eagle i had robar NP3 was outstanding and was the best thing i ever did for it. and i couldnt have been happier with their professionalism and courtesy either!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts