HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of HK rifles listed in their September auction including two 43's and a 4/66 push pin 41!

Reactions: caf82313

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,224 Posts
Lots of HK rifles listed in their September auction including two 43's and a 4/66 push pin 41!

Interesting, that SantaFe 41 looks to have green/Malaysian furniture installed on it, guess the original black would have been easy enough to switch out but not for the True collector IMO

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Quite a few HKs. Good post OP!

Some interesting items there but I think their evaluation bid range for the Santa Fe HK41 is a bit ...optimistic...

Not an HK, but the one to watch in that auction is the Type I FG42. I'd wager that it'll bid above their $275,000.00 upper estimate.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,224 Posts
LOL that's absurd. Not that rare.
lol depends on what you consider "Rare" if less than 400 ever made and only a few made it in to US. The subset of those that made it in are the 3/62's and Early 65/66's with the correct push pin hole location vs the 7/62's, 11/62's the later 66, 73,74's that had the push pin hole location moved/covered/eliminated. Then I would say pretty rare........ then you factor in a lot of those with correct pin hole were converted to Transferable MG's well who knows how rare lol............

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Interesting, that SantaFe 41 looks to have green/Malaysian furniture installed on it, guess the original black would have been easy enough to switch out but not for the True collector IMO
View attachment 300099
Totally agree with caf82313. At a minimum that gun has been re-parked and furniture switched out.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I registered and placed a bid on two items. While they give an "estimated" price range, the opening bids are set way below that. With a month left on the auction I'm sure interest will drive the prices to the high end of those estimates on most pre-ban HK's. I do love auctions though, and sometimes you find a bargain. Scored four autographed NFL helmets and a painting last month for pennies on the dollar. Sold two helmets for more than the entire purchase cost. Gave the other two to family members as gifts. The $2,800 painting, that I got for $75 is hanging in our living room! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
And lets not forget the buyers premium on top of those prices :oops:
View attachment 300138
And I think most of those estimates are lowball even at their high-end. Either they are to lure bidders in or RIA is out of touch this this segment of the market, which would be surprising.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: caf82313

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
This one sold today and is only 20 serial number guns away from the RIA rifle, better represented, all numbers match except the stock, and a beautiful unmolested patina:

Did Sienna Armory ditch the red background? ;)

It'll be interesting to see what the RIA rifle sells for.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,224 Posts
This one sold today and is only 20 serial number guns away from the RIA rifle, better represented, all numbers match except the stock, and a beautiful unmolested patina:

Did Sienna Armory ditch the red background? ;)

View attachment 300382
Agreed its too bad it doesnt have the #'s matching plastic stock.............I know an engraver :unsure: 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,224 Posts
Be interesting to see what this one sells for vs the 66

1 - 20 of 26 Posts