HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Too funny. Maybe you do have a bit much free time but if so GOOD FOR YOU!! I love my p2000. Great firearm. Still waiting on my new P2000sk V2 .40 to show up from Germany. They tell me I should see it in July (ordered it in December 🙄). But. I’m willing to wait.

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Very unique to say the least, and in Montana too! =]

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
I apparently have too much time on my hands

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Oh that brings back memories of my demise. I was 3 or 4. There was a bunk bed and a rocket sockem WWF wrestlers toy I really wanted on the dresser high up. Needless to say I climbed the bunk bed when I wasn't supposed to. Fell out naturally and died. No heart beat, no breathing. Eyes rolled in the back of my head. Miraculously came two a few mins later. Needless to say I'll never forget rockem sockem robots. Also I admit I'm a bit jealous of those two frames

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oh that brings back memories of my demise. I was 3 or 4. There was a bunk bed and a rocket sockem WWF wrestlers toy I really wanted on the dresser high up. Needless to say I climbed the bunk bed when I wasn't supposed to. Fell out naturally and died. No heart beat, no breathing. Eyes rolled in the back of my head. Miraculously came two a few mins later. Needless to say I'll never forget rockem sockem robots. Also I admit I'm a bit jealous of those two frames
lol thread keeps delivering

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wouldn't surprise me if Sig or Kimber introduced those colors. ;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts