HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Sorry I have been out of the gun world for awhile do to some health problems. I used to have a Tan MK 23 that I sold on this board forever ago and was looking to replace it with another. That being said I would like one that has the HK roll marked instead of the laser logo and a maritime (glossy) finish. I wasnt to crazy with the lasered JS etc on the Tan one so sure I will have to get a black on this time around. I know that is super anal but I like the old school roll marked HK stuff.

Were only the early guns roll marked or have they switched in and out? Am I crazy thinking some of them had the roll marked HK in the slide?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tony. So I am going to have to find one of the early ones if I want the "HK" roll marked?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I guess I will keep my eyes open for one. I just like the classic ones. Not sure why HK started lasering everything I mean the rest of the slide is roll marked you would think it wouldn't be to hard to just do the entire slide that way and not laser the HK lol. Even the newer HK45 etc are roll marked but on the USP they are lasering it for whatever reason. I guess maybe just where they are made.

Ya I would like an early one but would settle if it was all roll marked. Saw someone somehow got a real USSOCOM slide on one of theirs that would also be epic.

Sorry for dumb question been out of the HK thing to long haha.

·
Banned
34,557 Posts
I guess I will keep my eyes open for one. I just like the classic ones. Not sure why HK started lasering everything I mean the rest of the slide is roll marked you would think it wouldn't be to hard to just do the entire slide that way and not laser the HK lol. Even the newer HK45 etc are roll marked but on the USP they are lasering it for whatever reason. I guess maybe just where they are made.

Ya I would like an early one but would settle if it was all roll marked. Saw someone somehow got a real USSOCOM slide on one of theirs that would also be epic.

Sorry for dumb question been out of the HK thing to long haha.
40 units produced--- rare to see one for sale now!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info. Great to know the actual number!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts