HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Romanian HK\'s

Hello, im new here, the only HK I have is a 26.5mm flare gun. But I guess that counts. I do like to collect military pictures, so here are some from the Romanian Military.
Forgive me if they are too large.

Looks like some sort of Counter-Terrorist Unit on parade. December 2003.

Taking over a ship.

? Im not much up to speed on HK rifles.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Re: Romanian HK\'s

Nice catch AIMS74/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, I can't remember seeing any photos of Romanians with HKs before.

Welcome to HKPRO!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW that rifle looks like a PSG1 to me.

·
Registered
164 Posts

AWESOME pics, thanks for sharing them with us and most of all--WELCOME TO HKPRO!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
56 Posts

Very interesting post, thanks AIMS74!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The Romanian police has a special unit, called SIAS, that also uses some MP5´s. Here´s a pic of one of its officers, but the unit´s patch seems to be different than the one featured in those pics. In the 2nd pic, it seems it´s a Romanian CT military unit being trained by UK advisors (camouflage pattern), but maybe I´m wrong.

Keep posting nice pics!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The Romanians have many different types of camo patterns. Here is a soldier with a British type pattern.

·
Registered
52 Posts

When I was in Holland training we saw some Bulgarian soldiers and they looked exactly like Action Man!

·
Registered
3 Posts

Well I don't know who you have seen but in Bulgaria in order to join the Specialized Team of Counter Terror (I mean to join the team not to join for traning) you have to proove with your training unit that your are fully able of taking down 10 storie building WITHOUT any safity device (I mean u have to be able to climb it with bare hands - even without protective glooves).

Recently on the National Televion there was a film which shows Bulgarian (STCT - Specialized team of Counter Terror) and Russia Alpha team training each other.
We showed them the building take down, but they showed us take down of an Antonov 124 (probbaly the biggest plane in the world) for 10 seconds. How in the hell they did it, I don't know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes the first picture is from the Romania Military Parade. I was participating as spectator there when I was visiting my fellow bulgaria in Romania who studies there!

·
Registered
52 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
you have to proove with your training unit that your are fully able of taking down 10 storie building WITHOUT any safity device (I mean u have to be able to climb it with bare hands - even without protective glooves).

[/ QUOTE ]That's all well and good if you are spider man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

·
Registered
13 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
you have to proove with your training unit that your are fully able of taking down 10 storie building WITHOUT any safity device (I mean u have to be able to climb it with bare hands - even without protective glooves).

[/ QUOTE ]

Call me a p***y cat, but I'll pass on that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts

Yea, a nine story building, no problem, but ten, no thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Pic No. 1 is indeed the CT team of the Romanian Information Service (SRI). They are not military, at least not to my knowledge.

There are also other HK users in Romania, the gendarmes for example.

At a military tech expo in Bucharest, a couple of years ago, there was a cool HK booth. All the weapons were borrowed for the show from romanian users. The list included:

PSG1
Mk23 with suppressor
USP (9mm I think)
MP5K-PDW
Two 5.56 mm HK53 style weapons, but can't remember designations. Both had retractable stocks.
Another MP5, at least I think so.

It was a pretty cool show, and the PSG is quite heavy!

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts

Romanian anti-terrorist troops march during Romania's national day military parade in Bucharest
Thanks to "bd popeye".

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Ha Ha, that's one bad coller, Harry.

·
Registered
546 Posts

Romanian intelligence service anti-terrorist troops march, during Romania's national day parade in Bucharest, Romania, Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2009. (AP)

Thanks to Grandmaster VAMAN

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
New H&K in Romania : G36 & UMP9

6th Special Operations Brigade

The VIP protection and antiterrorist intervention unit of Minister of Defence

Special Forces brigade

ROU SOTG 3 - Special Operation Forces Task Group

1 - 20 of 42 Posts