HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about getting one of these for either a uspf 45 or uspc 45. If anyone has one of these I would like to know a few things:

1. does it have a far enough forward cant to conceal the butt of the pistol
2. does it hug the body very closely and not shift around while wearing it
3. do you have any issues with reholstering the pistol one handed even after not wearing the holster for a while?
4. Do you regret spending the money on it, or have you found a better OOB holster?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I can't comment on the 5JR but the Premier is an excellent holster. Quality is great and the seam placement allows the holster to hug your hip properly. I would recommend the Rosen Line over Galco. My opinion.

S

·
0 Posts
I have had literally dozens of quality holsters, including two Rosens. Without a doubt the Mitch Rosens are the best in all respects.
John

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I usually go with Milt Sparks, and I really like their stuff, I use the I-BAK for my uspf, but I have been having some issues with reholstering. I wouldnt say its a holster problem, I think its just an issue with the holster and myself not vibing. It does conceal amazingly well though, but I figured I might try rosen this one time. I just want great concealability and dependability....I just wish I could find kydex that would work so it wouldnt squeek...but that doesnt ever seem to work for me either....no OOB kydex hugs the body like quality leather I have found.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I carry a P2000SK in the 5jr on a matching Rosen belt.

1) Yes
2) Yes - much of this is up to the belt
3) Nope
4) No. I think the KL Null Gibraltar Speed Scabbard is better.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I carry a P2000SK in the 5jr on a matching Rosen belt.

1) Yes
2) Yes - much of this is up to the belt
3) Nope
4) No. I think the KL Null Gibraltar Speed Scabbard is better.
I just found out that mine shipped today...my USPc is at Ford's though so I wont get to try it out for a few months.

·
Registered
239 Posts
My first Rosen was a CLP in the waistband for my Glock 26. I don't think quality, fit and finish are matched by any other I own or have used. I considered at ARG for my HK USP Compact, but haven't taken the leap just yet. I have a High Noon IWB on order, but they're waiting list is over 4 months, so I will let y'all know about that around Christmas, and maybe I'll have the Kimber PRO Tac to go in it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts