HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Yep making those "over market priced $21k Sears" when I started searching few years back look like a steal these days......

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hell him, frank, and DS have probably been the ones leading the price increases.

I passed one myself a few years back at 22K because I thought they were near the ceiling. **** me

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
I passed one myself a few years back at 22K because I thought they were near the ceiling. **** me
I don't think we have even come close to the ceiling yet......The Registered HK Sear and Trigger Pack and the AR DIAS have risen the most out of any MG's I have seen, for investment purposes and versatility only way to go IMO...........I would have not believed it but others "Called" it that Post 41P would open up a whole new market.......
View attachment 61714

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I don't think we have even come close to the ceiling yet......The Registered HK Sear and Trigger Pack and the AR DIAS have risen the most out of any MG's I have seen, for investment purposes and versatility only way to go IMO...........I would have not believed it but others "Called" it that Post 41P would open up a whole new market.......
View attachment 61714
Even registered AR lowers are climbing high. Non colt RRs are eclipsing the 20k mark now. I think we are nearer the ceiling because they are getting to the point where people with a lot of disposable income will be able to afford them. As much as 41F opens the door to others, the people with the means to buy them are getting fewer by the month. Also I have a feeling a lot of these people who are buying for 38K will probably never use them and just hold it for investment, but thats my take. I did get one when they were 12K and I wish I bought 4

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Even registered AR lowers are climbing high. Non colt RRs are eclipsing the 20k mark now. I think we are nearer the ceiling because they are getting to the point where people with a lot of disposable income will be able to afford them. As much as 41F opens the door to others, the people with the means to buy them are getting fewer by the month. Also I have a feeling a lot of these people who are buying for 38K will probably never use them and just hold it for investment, but thats my take. I did get one when they were 12K and I wish I bought 4
I think the amount of F U money out there is mind boggling to be honest..........Down here guys are buying $60-70k trucks like its nothing I am sure most are financing but still.....Day labors around here fetch 25-30 and hour that is more than double what I was making when still by the hour in the 90's at a job I was at max pay after 10 years on the job.........You talk with some of the "Old Timers" and guys were saying same thing about ceilings, over priced etc whether it was in the 80's, 90's or now...........I am sure when you bought yours at 12k probably pretty substantial investment at the time right? If you could go back how many of the $22k ones would you buy today? And I would agree some of guys buying today may never shoot or not the hard core FA guys but most definitely will hold forever which tightens supply even more.....

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Painful to see MG prices continue to soar. I hope to be able to afford an FN FNC within the next ten years, and those are on the lower end of the spectrum from a cost standpoint.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I think the amount of F U money out there is mind boggling to be honest..........Down here guys are buying $60-70k trucks like its nothing I am sure most are financing but still.....Day labors around here fetch 25-30 and hour that is more than double what I was making when still by the hour in the 90's at a job I was at max pay after 10 years on the job.........You talk with some of the "Old Timers" and guys were saying same thing about ceilings, over priced etc whether it was in the 80's, 90's or now...........I am sure when you bought yours at 12k probably pretty substantial investment at the time right? If you could go back how many of the $22k ones would you buy today? And I would agree some of guys buying today may never shoot or not the hard core FA guys but most definitely will hold forever which tightens supply even more.....

Yeah, while another thing trucks have soared moreso than other cars. I have a Ford Raptor myself but financed it for 5 years. Honestly I've teetered with the idea of getting a loan and trying to find a bare sear or a pack. I may not see the potential return I could get for my first one but hey I'd have another sear, and i'd more than likely wouldn't loose out. And Yes the 12k was a stretch 5 years ago

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Yeah, while another thing trucks have soared moreso than other cars. I have a Ford Raptor myself but financed it for 5 years. Honestly I've teetered with the idea of getting a loan and trying to find a bare sear or a pack. I may not see the potential return I could get for my first one but hey I'd have another sear, and i'd more than likely wouldn't loose out. And Yes the 12k was a stretch 5 years ago
Raptor's are one of, if not the coolest looking truck on the road. My 2005 Ford Explorer gets me by, but if I had the money for one, I'd totally get a Raptor.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
I like the Raptor's look, but it definitely wouldn't fit into my driveway and I doubt that I could physically close my garage door because of its mammoth firetruck size, and doesn't really make much sense for a city vehicle. This past week, I bought a tactical 2017 Audi Q3 with the black optic package, a compact SUV that has the smallest footprint of any current model Audi vehicle that frees up valuable garage space.

That's going to go well with my future tactical Browning residential security container:

Going to swap those those plain OEM wheels with RS Q3 wheels, wheels that were never released for USA market. That was another fun hunt, reminiscent of project 41F. Tried Audi Memphis (not found in USA parts list), then tried Audi Canada dealership, then Mexico, fast-forward and I ultimately ordered from Audi City London, which will in turn order from Germany and ship to Audi Memphis on my behalf. Germany, home of quality consumer goods such as vehicles and machine guns. Tho Audi London didn't require 41F style fingerprints, they did require a copy of my passport for VAT along with bank wire T/T. The hoops we go thru to get what we want...

I keep feeling like we are hitting a ceiling with machine prices too, but personally, I hope prices go the moon. One way or another, higher prices are coming.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
I like the Raptor's look, but it definitely wouldn't fit into my driveway and I doubt that I could physically close my garage door because of its mammoth firetruck size, and doesn't really make much sense for a city vehicle. This past week, I bought a tactical 2017 Audi Q3 with the black optic package, a compact SUV that has the smallest footprint of any current model Audi vehicle that frees up valuable garage space.
Shawn Congrats that is a Sweet F U Ride you got there..................You should let the Vanilla Ice Project Pimp that Garage though :rolleyes:
View attachment 61818

·
Registered
269 Posts
Neo-Geo, from your previous posts on this and other boards, I know you've got ALOT of very pricey NFA stuff. I suggest that you or anyone else who has such a collection consider either a Graffunder or Brown Safe. These are true high quality safes made in the USA and meant to stop a significant brute force attack. Stay away from Browning and other safes which are nothing more than simply security on sale!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Neo-Geo, from your previous posts on this and other boards, I know you've got ALOT of very pricey NFA stuff. I suggest that you or anyone else who has such a collection consider either a Graffunder or Brown Safe. These are true high quality safes made in the USA and meant to stop a significant brute force attack. Stay away from Browning and other safes which are nothing more than simply security on sale!!!
Times being what they are, I personally wouldn't itemize my NFA items on a public forum. Admittedly a little paranoid, but I've heard too many stories... Not to be off topic of course ;]

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Registered sears and trigger boxes are relatively worthless as stolen items. A $32k sear isn't going to bring squat when one could modify a 94 without a lot of difficulty. A semi host would be more desirable than a sear by itself, but quite frankly, handguns are much easier to deal.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,931 Posts
Can't you see he is rockin' the paint swatches?
Good eye I did not see that first go round..........I did see he was still contributing to Gullible Warming by burning those incandescent bulbs instead of the Tree Hugger Friendly LED's..........

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Good eye I did not see that first go round..........I did see he was still contributing to Gullible Warming by burning those incandescent bulbs instead of the Tree Hugger Friendly LED's..........

Those floods ARE LEDs. Trey, stick to his non biodegradable plastic trash bags.

·
Registered
249 Posts
That's going to go well with my future tactical Browning residential security container:
Neo-

Although that is a very good looking safe, personally I would go with something more secure. Something UL Rated TRTL 15x6 or perhaps 30x6. A true safe is insurable for the contents value and knowing the impressive list of NFA you have pending, I'd want the best when securing it. Nice choice on the Audi!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts