HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beware s+b LIGHT GREEN BOX 124 GRAIN 9MM LUGER AMMO MARKED POLICE DUTY !! 1 ROUND SPLIT A WATHER p5 barrel 3/4 inch through the chamber area and allowed a 1/16 hole to burn in the case. this is the worst example i have seen and would consider it too hot for anything but an uzi (not mine) swedish k fires 30% faster with this stuff!

This message was posted on another board but it may be of interest to members here who may not have seen it. I wonder if an
MP5 set up in the French configuration would handle this nasty stuff?

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,862 Posts
Many of the HK MP5 designs actually *need* the higher impulse of this type of round, especially during break in. I keep a dwindling supply of Hirtenberger 124 just for this purpose.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Beware s+b LIGHT GREEN BOX 124 GRAIN 9MM LUGER AMMO MARKED POLICE DUTY !! 1 ROUND SPLIT A WATHER p5 barrel 3/4 inch through the chamber area and allowed a 1/16 hole to burn in the case. this is the worst example i have seen and would consider it too hot for anything but an uzi (not mine) swedish k fires 30% faster with this stuff!

This message was posted on another board but it may be of interest to members here who may not have seen it. I wonder if an
MP5 set up in the French configuration would handle this nasty stuff?
Brother plleeeaaassseee....this is all I used to feed ALL of my HK pistols and rifles...not a problem at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts