HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called today to order a Crossbreed Supertuck for my can't wait to get FDE HKc and got a voice recording stating that they're not taking phone calls this week due to the passing of the owner/founder of the Crossbreed line of holsters. Just thought I would pass on the info to those that may have known or delt with the gentleman. R.I.P. sir.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I called today to order a Crossbreed Supertuck for my can't wait to get FDE HKc and got a voice recording stating that they're not taking phone calls this week due to the passing of the owner/founder of the Crossbreed line of holsters. Just thought I would pass on the info to those that may have known or delt with the gentleman. R.I.P. sir.
Yeah I heard that last night. Massive heart attack Friday, things looked good and then another one following in the hospital. 43 is too yound. Mark was a great guy to deal with over the last couple of years and its not often that the owner of a company answers phones and gets back to customers. He will be missed. Thoughts with his family.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Crossbreed Death

FYI
Just called about an order of mine. Guess the owner/founder passed away. Guessing it was Mark Craighead. Sorry for their loss.

·
Registered
619 Posts
FYI
Just called about an order of mine. Guess the owner/founder passed away. Guessing it was Mark Craighead. Sorry for their loss.
Really???? ^

·
Registered
619 Posts
so much for following a thread from the beginning. That is tragic news however. Hopefully his customer service legacy will follow with those that take over.
\

Family made a statement saying that nothing will change at Crossbreed in the way that they do business. Mark built the company one way and his family will continue that legacy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts