HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked into my local friendly surplus/gun store yesterday and there it was an HK 45C. Jim who shall remain nameless didn't even ask he just pulled the gun and 2 mags out of the case and laid them up on the counter.
I picked it up and there was the hated 128 - serial number. The gun was used but not abused and the next thing I know there was paperwork and my CCW card on the counter and it was like the pen flowed automatically.

Needless to say my next lucid moment was in the desert hearing a click - bang and me saying WOW.

There are thousands of stories in the City......
RC

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
That's just about how it happened for me. Just when I thought I had suffered enough damage, I found a threaded barrel for sale.......D'oh!! Nice to see others with the affliction.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That reminds me of the time I was held hostage by a P2000. It held me at gun point and now it forces me to go everywhere with it.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Good on ya! Congrats on your new HK45C, truly is a sad story lol (yeah right)
=)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, addiction is bad thing. I try (mostly unsuccessfully) to avoid hanging out where I might be tempted. I guess it's back to the white chip for you.
Congrats on the find.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all for your kind words however the sad story continues.
Today 2 10 round magazines found their way into my vehicle and resisted removal until I brought them home.

I need to find a local HK anonymous........

RC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts