HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, apologies if this is the incorrect category for this posting. I considered posting this in Saddlery, the dedicated holster category, but Saddlery is specifically designated as a Marketplace forum, and I am not attempting to buy or sell something from anyone on thread. There appears to be no other holster category in HKpro.
Also, I cannot start a thread in Saddlery, presumably b/c I don't meet the requirements for initiating a marketplace thread.
With those caveats / apologies, in place...admins, please let me know if I've erred by posting here, or feel free to move this to the correct area in HkPro.

Here we go...

I have an HK45, which is becoming the love of my life after wife, kids, and Jesus (on good days, and not necessarily in that order).
I've just purchased the Surefire X300 Ultra, B version. I think I got a decent deal at $215.

I'm on the verge of purchasing the Safariland Model 6280-3930-131. It's described as the Mid-Ride Level 2 Retention Duty Holster.
On the order form, I am able to select the designation for X300 Ultra. But there is no delineation / option for Series A or Series B.
Question is...does it matter? Will the Safariland model named fit either?
I phoned Safariland and spoke to an incredibly friendly person, but she did not have the answer.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
First, that is a good deal on your light. I don't think you'll have a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts