HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the Safariland ALS system, but for some reason Safariland didn't make a ALS holster for the USPc 45.
Does anyone here knows if a USPc 45 will fit in Safariland 6377 made for USPc 9/40?

I did a quick search of "safariland" but comes up empty regarding USPc 45.

·
Registered
132 Posts
It will not fit unfortunately. I love the holster too, and would buy one asap if offered in 45.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
I've got a USPc in the holster for the USP full-size 45. Its not a 100% perfect fit, but its fairly close. I don't know that it would be acceptable for duty use, but for my needs it is serviceable.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response guys.

I've got a USPc in the holster for the USP full-size 45. Its not a 100% perfect fit, but its fairly close. I don't know that it would be acceptable for duty use, but for my needs it is serviceable.
I do have a 6377 for my USPf 9, will try to see if it'll fit when my USPc 45 gets home from the CA 10 day jail.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
I don't think you are going to get good interchange on the 9/40 with the 45 platforms. The 45 is a bit wider.

The specific model I'm running is a 6005, which I thought was a ALS, but turns out it is the SLS.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have the USP in 9, 45, 9c, and 45c. I have the 6377 for 9/40 fullsize. The 45s do not fit in it at all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts