HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an interview lined up later this week with the VP of Safariland.

So if you have any questions about Safariland, future products or even complaints you want me to ask Scott about, drop me a message. Depending upon volume, I'll get as many answered as possible.

Hopefully this will help get some definitive answers relating to Safariland's plans for HK holsters.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are they planning on making a level 2 or 3 black basket weave duty holster for the hk usp 40 full size with the Viridian light laser combo?

Thanks

·
Registered
870 Posts
What will they have comming for the HK45 with a Surefire X300???

·
Registered
138 Posts
Any others?
1. will they make (more) holsters for this combination: european P2000 with B&T adapter and a light mounted (surefire X300, X400).

2. will the "COP GmbH" still be the only importer for europe in the future?

many thanks,

H.Koch

·
Registered
24 Posts
Please have him address the most important question:
What is the relistic ETA for duty (in all finishes) and tactical holsters for HK45 with a X200 and X300 light?
Aside from that:
How about some options in duty and concealed carry (both with and without light) for the HK45C?
Thanks
Hope you get some positive responses. Let us all know.

·
Premium Member
3,891 Posts
how about an ETA for the new SLS (6360, I think) for the HK45 with a Surefire X300!!!!!! I'll buy on the minute this combo is available....

Good luck at your interview

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ask if any tactical holsters for pistol w/ light will be made for the HK45 with an XTI Procyon light (insight technologies). I noticed most here have the surefire lights.
Thanks...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ask him why the 6004 tactical holster this the m6 light and laser does not fit. It just wobbles around as if there was not light attached. Ask him what he is going to do the rectify the problem please. I was told tuff sh!t.

·
Registered
151 Posts
USP .45

I need a duty holster for my HK USP .45f converted to LEM. My Bianchi Accumold is discontinued and getting banged up.

How about one of the level III ALS holsters for a USP full size that accomodates all three: 9mm, .40 and .45 made long enough so the 4.41 inch barrel of the larger .45 does not stick out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts