HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i am in north county as well in lecuida. looks like we got the same taste in guns and watches i also have a red and black defender 90 to match

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am in Escondido, check your Private Messages.

·
Registered
10 Posts
San Marcos here...It would be cool to meet up at the range sometime to trade wares before dropping the big coin needed for HK's.

I really want to shoot a P2000.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The plan

What do you all think about Sat the 9th 5:00pm at IRONSIGHTS?
Let me know via Private Message.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I just left that comi state & city and took all my hk's with me. It was nice to be a .mil there you could have all the nice toys that others that live there by choice.

Nice weather but, I would not volintary live in that state again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm still in as well. we just need a way to recognize each other. It's not like we can reserve a lane (or can we?). I guess the likelyhood of another shooter having a P7M8 will be slim..I'll be looking out for the hk'ness I guess.

well, so far nobody has a p2000 and the range rental p2000 went in for repair and is gone (seemingly) forever. The upside is that we can practice two fisted squeeze cocking coolness hollywood style with left and right handed P7 blasting with our combined arsenal.

I'll need to shoot a 1911 I've been tuning. I might bring a .22 or maybe a shotgun along with the elite and P7. I'm not sure I want to run a ton of money through the 45 elite, but anybody else is sure welcome to.

·
Registered
31 Posts
"Hkness"

I will be there before 5 [I have a wedding to go to in Oside first] I will look for two others looking around. When we have located one another we should get two lanes side by side [I belive the rule there is two persons per lane] for gun sharing.You all are welcome to shoot any of mine as you please.

I look forward to it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so sorry i missed out i was in sandiego all day working on the old house and dident get back up hear untill after 7pm. but lets plan on a shoot soon let me know.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thats cool

We sure will let you know about next time.

Mike 100 and I had a good shoot He's a nice guy with some nice HKs that's for sure! I look forward getting together next time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks to bear64 for letting me run thru all 3 calibers side by side on the USP's. a very interesting comparison. all were accurate, but I thought the 9 and 45 were easier to shoot. Maybe next time I can try out that compact if misfit can make it.

next time I'm coming with name tags on my magazines. bear had a lot of them...haha even the guy at the counter mentioned something about that, 'cause he thought they were mine-he saw the elite case next to them and he knows I have that USP. I got this thing going on that makes them think I'm rich. my secret is to spend more money than I make. don't tell:D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes i will bring the compact and the p7 lets shoot soon. if you guys want we can go to az and shoot the good stuff like the ump,sl8g36,g3,sw5,tac,and mk23. i am in let me know

·
Registered
31 Posts
AZ

My Sister lives in Havasu, small world, That may be possible.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I live in San Marcos/Encinitas....I'm military (Corps), so i have all of my toys with me. Let me know if you guys want to shoot...

HKCAPTN

G

·
Hey everyone, I'm a new poster here at HKPRO.

I split my time between LA and Carlsbad, my parents have their house there, and I go to school up in LA (USC).

My girlfriend and I actually went to IronSights for our first shooting experience.

See you all around.

- Jonathan

1 - 20 of 28 Posts