HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was the deal on Rt. 380 heading north into Wilkes-Barre, PA on Sunday early evening, 4-17-16. A black Jeep Grand Cherokee with black treatments passed on the left with PA plate JPM P7M8. I saw the plate and immediately recognized what it meant. Didn't know if this operator was a member here or not. I figured that most people wouldn't have known what the plate was related to but my skills are mad and for some reason I was all jazzed up about it. Maybe 'cause I would love to have a P7M8 or two to go with my PSP. It took about 10 miles or so to calm down. Must've been daydreaming about shooting it. C'mon, you know you are too.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
could have been a 90yo grandma who couldn't spell exactly what she wanted on the form to pick license plate ;p
Grandma woulda been pretty badass. Jeep looked ready for operations and was well over the posted limits, a bit ballsy in deer strike alley like 380. And I could run the plate, not a typical deal due to PA's regs. Wasn't really worth it. Just thought somebody here might know the guy or be the guy. Standby.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts